Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Infectious

The one thing kids don't mind sharing... germs! Aislinn was sick last Monday, then Liam came down with the same thing on Thursday and now I have it. At least I think I do, my symptoms are different than theirs. They each had a fever and fatigue, I don't have the fever, but the fatigue is kicking my butt and it feels like I have rocks in my head. Aislinn and I both had a nap today.

But let's look on the bright side, or at least a different side. We took out our Halloween decorations out today, and even feeling as awful and I do, watching the kids go through the bins was so much fun. Aislinn is so excited, you can't help but feel her energy. The best part was when the kids started trying on some of their old costumes, Aislinn makes a damn cute Pigglet!

Hopefully I feel better tomorrow so I can clean up the mess they made...

No comments: