Thursday, September 18, 2008

A bit distracted

As we wrapped up or third week of preschool Aislinn seemed a little distracted today. I wonder why. You think it could be because this...

...was going on over our heads? The roof is finally getting done, yippie! There is a dumpster at the end of my driveway and a swarm of carpenters banging away. Ripping off the old and putting on the new. I'm most excited about the new skylights. I'm looking forward to the next rain storm, it'll be the first time in years that we won't have to shove towels around the edges of the skylights to keep them from leaking. There's excitement in the air, Aislinn likes watching out the windows and Diego (the dog) is hiding under the bed. The poor thing is NOT thrilled with all the banging and the strange men on top of his house. If all goes well I'll have some after pictures on Monday, and a much happier dog.

No comments: