Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gymnastics

Aislinn and I went to a local gym to see what she thought about gymnastics. I think it's right up her ally, she's not so sure. Part of the problem was our timing. Open gym at this facility for her age group was from 2pm to 3pm and, as I feared, she fell asleep in the car on the way there and woke up clingy and crabby. After about 15 minutes she warmed up to the idea and had fun on the trampoline and the balance beam. At dinner tonight we asked her if she'd like to go again and she said, "ummm, maybe sometime later..." Not the excitement I was expecting.

So, before spending 50 bucks a month on classes I think we'll check out a few more gyms and see if there's a place she finds more exciting. Maybe we can even find a place with open gym in the moring instead of the afternoon and just do that for now, instead of classes. She's only 4, we have plenty of time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.