Monday, October 13, 2008

Week 5

Week five of preschool and my last post using photos from my old camera! To make a long story short, it looks like someone busted into my van and stole my Kodak DX6490. I had been itching for an upgrade and since I had to replace my camera I decided to go for it and get a nice one! Hubby gave it to me as an early Christmas present. My next post will include photos from my new Nikon D40! I'm having a blast with it. But I digress.... Onto this weeks topics....

We had fun this week with the letter D. Lots of fun things start with D, dance, dot-art, doughnuts, dogs, and delicious! We used our letter of the week and the shape of the week to make this heart dog. The template is really cute, but Aislinn decided to color it in black... if you look really close you can tell it's a dog.

Our color of the week was pink. I found a great source for color worksheets. Aislinn loves to cut and paste so it's right up her alley. We also did some crayon making again, this time melting red and white together to make pink! That is such a fun project. By the time the school year is over Aislinn will have her very own custom made box of crayons!

No comments: