Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Photo Sampler

Here's a little sampler of the first few days with my new camera. I'm loving it! This one I took of Liam on the way home, it was well after 8:00pm and pitch black outside. I love it for two reasons, first because I actually got the shot, even in the dark, and second is that this captures Liam to a T, behind his DS. lol

Here is Aislinn by the lake. So many beautiful colors this time of year, yet she's still of of my favorite subjects to photograph!

One more shot by the lake, these were actually just on the side of the road. Pretty, huh?

Our view across the street. We've already lost the red maple leaves but there is still the beautiful yellows of the birch leaves.

I didn't have to go far for this one, these are the mums on my front porch. I love fall colors!


Soooooo, what do you think?! Not bad for my first day?

No comments: