Sunday, February 8, 2009

Week 13

Our Focus...
We played a fun listening game this week. I took 6 empty cups and filled them with different things like loose change, car keys, goldfish crackers, etc. Then I would have Aislinn listen while I shook the cup and she would guess what was inside. She had such fun with this! After we played for a while she played again with her father and then got bit brother to play too.

Here's our paper plate lion craft. I love how she made the ears two different colors.

Aislinn was so into school on Friday that I ran out of materials to use! So, I got out the flash cards and counting chips to see if she would understand the concept of addition. She picked up on it right away! She would put down the counting chips by the card...

And then count them up!

Daddy (the math teacher) was very proud!

No comments: