Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday Crafts

We haven't done much preschool lately but we have been doing some fun, family, holiday crafts! I ordered some paint your own Christmas stocking holders. I painted the Christmas tree, Liam painted a gift and an elf, Aislinn painted Santa and a gingerbread man and Chris painted an orange reindeer with polka dots and a purple head. He was feeling creative, lol. As our stocking holders dried Liam and I worked on these snowflakes. We used cotton swabs and a hot glue gun, and lots of imagination. We hung them all along the beam that stretches down the middle of our house. It was fun and easy, I'm sure we'll do it again next year.

2 comments:

Rina said...

Where did you get the stocking holders? That is a cool idea! And i love the snowflakes. Very creative! Might steal that one for next year.

Laura said...

Rina, I got the stocking holders at Oriental Trading, they're on sale now! http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?sku=56/9154&requestURI=processProductsCatalog

I think your little elves would love this next year!